An electric utility is required to file with the 印第安纳州iana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) a request for approval of an energy efficiency plan not less than one time every three years. Each utility applying to the IURC for approval of its energy efficiency plan must include the following information with its petition:
(1) A description of each energy efficiency program and demand response program proposed by the utility.
(2)能源效率计划预算, including budgets for each energy efficiency program and demand response program.
(3) A cost-benefit analysis using at a minimum all the following:
Additional reasonable cost-benefit tests may be proposed.
(4) Projected changes in customer consumption of electricity resulting from the implementation of the energy efficiency plan.
(5) A statement of whether the energy efficiency plan is consistent with the IURC analysis.
(6) A description of how the energy efficiency plan is consistent with the utility’s most recent Integrated Resource Plan (IRP), including copies of relevant portions of the utility’s most recent IRP.
(7) Identification of a preference to a customer class potentially resulting from implementation of an energy efficiency program or demand response program.
(8) A description of the lost revenues and financial incentives the utility seeks to recover.
(9)的效果, 或潜在的影响, 无论是长期还是短期, of the energy efficiency plan on the electric rates and bills of program participants compared to the electric rates and bills of customers that do not participate in the program.
(10)评价、测量和验证(EM&V) procedure to assess implementation and quantify the impact on energy and demand of each energy efficiency program and demand response program included in the energy efficiency plan.
(11) A statement of the utility’s energy efficiency goals for producing reasonably achievable energy efficiency through implementation of cost-effective energy efficiency programs. The energy efficiency goals must be designed to achieve an optimal balance of energy resources in an electricity supplier’s service territory. The energy efficiency goals must exclude industrial customers that have opted out of the utility’s energy efficiency plan.
(12) If an electricity supplier is using forecasted costs and energy savings for cost recovery purposes, it shall propose a mechanism to reconcile forecasted costs and energy savings with actual costs and energy savings.
(13) The work papers and data used for calculations performed. 170 IAC 4-8-2.
The IURC must approve the recovery of reasonable energy efficiency program costs and may approve the recovery of reasonable demand response program costs on a timely basis through a periodic rate adjustment mechanism. 170 IAC 4-8-5.
The IURC is required to approve the recovery of reasonable lost revenues for energy efficiency programs and may approve the recovery of reasonable lost revenues for demand response programs. 170 IAC 4-8-6.
一个工业客户, which is defined as a person that receives electric utility services at a single site constituting more than 1 MW of electric capacity, may opt-out of participating in a utility’s energy efficiency program. An electric utility may not charge an industrial customer that opts out rates that include energy efficiency program costs that accrue or are incurred after the opt-out date. 然而, an industrial customer remains liable for rates that include energy efficiency program costs that accrued or were incurred, 或与所做的投资有关, 在退出日期之前.
一个工业客户 that opts-out of participating in an energy efficiency program may subsequently opt to participate in the same or a different energy efficiency program. The industrial customer must participate in the subsequent energy efficiency program for at least three years after the date the industrial customer opts back into the program. If the industrial customer terminates participation in the subsequent energy efficiency program during the three-year period, the industrial customer must continue paying energy efficiency program rates for the remainder of the three (3) year period. 印第安纳州代码8-1-8.5-9(e)、(f)及(g).
Visit the IURC page titled, “DSM and 能源效率” http://www.in.gov/iurc/2802.htm
IEA member companies spent over $109 million, or almost 1.5% of annual revenues, on energy efficiency programs in 2017. Nearly 695,000 Megawatt hours (MWh) of electricity was saved, which is the equivalent of:
Greenhouse gas emissions avoided by 104 wind turbines
483家工业客户共23家,435,488兆瓦, 哪个是符合条件的工业负荷的75%, opted-out of utility energy efficiency programs in 2017.
NIPSCO -“帮助你节省能源和金钱” http://www.nipsco.com/save-energy
印第安纳州密歇根的权力 -“在家和工作中节约能源. 这是聪明的.” http://www.electricideas.com/
杜克能源印第安纳州 ——《lol比赛押注平台》 http://www.杜克Energy公司.com/home/savings
印第安纳波利斯的权力 & 光有限公司. -“节约的方法:节约能源. 省钱.” http://www.iplpower.com/Ways_to_Save/
vectrenn, CenterPoint能源公司- “节约能源” http://www.vectren.com/savings
印第安纳州. 代码8-1-8.5 Electric Utility Resource Planning and Certification http://iga.in.gov /Law/法规/ 2018 / ic /标题/ 008 / # 8-1-8.5